- India is a young and ambitious country with skills at the top of its agenda.
- Skill India is an initiative of the Government of India which has been launched to empower the youth of the country by making them employable and more productive in their work environment.
- India is a country today with 65% of its youth in the working age group. If ever there is a way to reap this demographic advantage, it has to be through skill development of the youth so that they add not only to their personal growth, but to the country’s economic growth as well.
- More than 54% of the total population is below 25 years of age.
- India adds 12 million people to its workforce every year.
- By 2030, a third of world’s working age population is going to be from India.
- There are as many as 711 million people (62% of population) in India in the working age group of 15-59 years with the majority requiring additional or new skills.
- The target to train more than a crore fresh entrants into the Indian workforce has been substantially achieved for the first time.
- This gives us a great opportunity as well as an enormous challenge. Every year, out of 15 million youth entering the job-market, over 75% are not job-ready.
- This is due to the fact that the candidates lack technical and soft skills knowledge.
We focus on the following business opportunities :-
- Government Funded Skill Development Projects
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Retail Business
LAAN provides skill development training in the following sectors.
|Sector||Course||No of Hours||QP Code|
|Logistics||Consignment Tracking Executive||270||LSC/Q1121|
|IT/ITES||Domestic Data Entry Operator||400||SSC/Q2212|
|Telecom||Customer Care Executive - Relationship Center||200||TEL/Q0101|
|Agriculture||Aqua Culture Worker||200||AGR/Q4904|
|Handicrafts||Bamboo Mat Weaver||150||HSC/Q8702|
|Handicrafts||Handloom Weaver Carpet||150||HSC/Q5412|
|Health Care||General Duty Assistant||420||HSS/Q5101|
|Beauty and Wellness||Asst Beauty Therapist||290||BWS/Q0101|
|Retail||Retail Sales Associate||280||RAS/Q0104|
|Retail||Retail Trainee Associate||280||RAS/Q0103|
Our training centres have state of the art facilities and the best trainers from the
industry. Our training programs include features like audio visual aids, on job training, etc.
Training centres are holistic skill centres imparting quality skills for employment and helping them place in appropriate sectors.
|State||No of Centers||Presence|
|Andhra Pradesh||10||Guntur/Vijayawada/Kadapa/Kurnool/West Godavari/East Godavari|
|Telangana||10||Hyderabad, Jangoan, Warangal, Karimnagar, Mahabubabad, Nizamabad|
These top companies recruit from LAAN.
Corporates can positively impact ‘Skill India’ mission by implementing strategic CSR projects. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is one of the ways to actively contribute in transforming India through job-ready workforce for domestic and international industry.
Corporate organizations have a crucial role to play in accomplishing the national agenda for skilling India. Besides meeting their demand for skilled and talented workforce, they also address requirements of the industry and engage with the larger community. The Companies Act 2013 has mandated corporates to spend at least 2% of their profits on CSR.
At LAAN we are focused and committed to conduct training programs that impact national issues in the skill development, women welfare, vocational training etc.
It has experience of implementing employability linked training in sectors like IT/ITeS, Telecom, Beauty & Wellness, Apparel, Construction, Retail, Hospitality and Logistics among others.
We focus on execution of skill development programs funded by employer and/or paid by student for various programs wherein the fee is paid by the student or employer funded.